The help available to a Welsh qualifying compulsory patient1 includes help in obtaining information about and understanding:
(1) the provisions of the Mental Health Act 1983 by virtue of which he is a qualifying compulsory patient2;
(2) any conditions or restrictions to which he is subject by virtue of the Mental Health Act 19833;
(3) what (if any) medical treatment is given to him or is proposed or discussed in his case4;
(4) why it is given, proposed or discussed5;
(5) the authority under which it is, or would be, given6; and
(6) the requirements of the Mental Health
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234