A person can only be selected to be a relevant person's representative1 if they are:
(1) 18 years of age or over2;
(2) able to keep in contact with the relevant person3;
(3) in relation to Wales, not prevented by ill-health from carrying out the role of the representative4;
(4) willing to be the relevant person's representative5;
(5) not financially interested in the care home or independent hospital6 where the relevant person7 is, or is to be, detained8;
(6) not a relative9 of a person who is financially interested10 in the care home or independent hospital where the relevant
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234