The register1 is to be divided into five parts as follows:
(1) Part 1, relating to pharmacists other than visiting practitioners2;
(2) Part 2, relating to pharmacy technicians other than visiting practitioners3;
(3) Part 3, relating to premises4;
(4) Part 4, relating to pharmacists who are visiting practitioners5; and
(5) Part 5, relating to pharmacy technicians who are visiting practitioners6.
The General Pharmaceutical Council may make such provision in rules7 in connection with the register as it considers appropriate and may, in particular, make provision with regard to:
(a) the form and keeping of the register and the making of
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234