An order made in relation to the regulation of health care and associated professions1 may make provision, in relation to any profession, for any of the following matters, among others:
(1) the establishment and continuance of a regulatory body2;
(2) keeping a register of members admitted to practice3,
(3) education and training before and after admission to practice4;
(4) privileges of members admitted to practice5;
(5) standards of conduct and performance6;
(6) discipline and fitness to practise7;
(7) investigation and enforcement by or on behalf of the regulatory body8;
(9) default powers exercisable by a person other
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234