615. Restoration to the register of persons who have been struck off.

Where a person who has been struck off the register1 by virtue of an order2 made by a practice committee3 or by the court wishes to be restored to the register, he must make an application for restoration to the registrar4. Any application for restoration must be referred by the registrar for determination to the committee which made the striking-off order5 or, where any previous applications have been made in connection with the same striking-off order, the committee which last gave a decision on such an application6. Before making any decision on the application, the committee must give the