Standards set by the General Pharmaceutical Council1 may, in particular, relate to:
(1) governance arrangements for registered pharmacies, including arrangements for managing and monitoring the safe and effective provision of pharmacy services at or from registered pharmacies3;
(2) the working environment at and the condition of registered pharmacies4;
(3) the patient and public experience of pharmacy services provided at or from registered pharmacies5;
(4) the condition of the equipment and facilities used in the provision of pharmacy services at or from registered pharmacies6;
(5) the working environment at and condition of associated premises and the condition of equipment and
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234