Where a person satisfies the registrar1:
(1) that he holds, or has passed all the qualifying examinations necessary for obtaining, an acceptable overseas qualification2;
(2) that he possesses the knowledge, skills and experience necessary for practising as a fully registered medical practitioner in the United Kingdom3;
(3) that his fitness to practise is not impaired4;
(4) unless he is an exempt person, that he has the necessary knowledge of English5; and
(5) that, where the person is an exempt person6, his acceptable overseas qualification was, or would have been, granted otherwise than in a relevant European state, and that
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234