174. Register of licences.

174.     Register of licences.

The Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority1 must keep a register recording the grant, suspension or revocation of licences2 and which must specify in relation to each such licence the activities authorised, the address of the premises to which the licence relates, the name of the person responsible3, and the name of the holder of the licence (if different), and any variations made4.

The Authority must make such of the information included in the register as it considers appropriate available to the public in such manner as it considers appropriate