The Human Fertilisation and Embryology Authority1 may:
(1) set up a voluntary contact register2 in such manner as it thinks fit3;
(2) keep a voluntary contact register in such manner as it thinks fit4;
(3) determine criteria for eligibility for inclusion on the register and the particulars that may be included5;
(4) charge a fee to persons who wish their particulars to be entered on the register6;
(5) arrange for samples of the DNA of such persons to be analysed at their request7;
(6) make such arrangements as it thinks fit for the disclosure of information on the register
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234