The particulars which must be included in the pharmacy record1 are:
(1) the responsible pharmacist's name2;
(2) any number associated with the responsible pharmacist's registration in the register maintained under provisions3 of the Pharmacy Order4;
(3) the date and time at which the responsible pharmacist became the responsible pharmacist5;
(4) the date and time at which the responsible pharmacist ceased to be the responsible pharmacist6; and
(5) in relation to any absence of the responsible pharmacist from the premises on a day on which they were the responsible pharmacist the date of the absence, the time at which the
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234