The fitness to practise committee is a committee of the General Pharmaceutical Council1. The committee has the functions assigned to it under the Pharmacy Order 20102 and the following additional functions:
(1) providing advice requested by the registrar3 in relation to registration4;
(2) providing advice requested by the registrar5 in relation to decisions in contested cases6;
(3) providing advice to the Council about the content of guidance referred to in rule 4(1)(b)7;
(4) providing advice8 to the appeals committee9;
(5) providing advice to the Council about the content of any guidance to be issued by the Council about sanctions
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234