A registrant must notify the registrar if the registrant1:
(1) is convicted of any criminal offence2;
(2) accepts a police caution3;
(3) has, in summary proceedings in Scotland in respect of an offence, been the subject of an order discharging the registrant absolutely (without proceeding to conviction)4;
(4) has accepted a conditional offer5 (fixed penalty: conditional offer by a procurator fiscal)6;
(5) has agreed to pay a penalty7 as an alternative to prosecution under certain provisions of the Social Security Administration Act 1992 relating to overpayments8;
(6) is notified by a regulatory body in the United Kingdom responsible under
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234