The register must, in respect of each registrant1 who is entered in it, contain the following information2:
(1) the registrant's title3;
(2) the name under which the registrant practises or intends to practise (the registrant's 'registered name')4;
(3) any previous names under which the registrant has practised5;
(4) the registrant's home address (the registrant's 'registered address')6;
(5) the number of the registrant's entry in the register7;
(6) the date of the first, and any subsequent, entry of the registrant in the register
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234