The register must, in respect of each registrant1 who is entered in Part 3 of the register, contain the following information2:
(1) the address of the premises3;
(2) the name and address of the person carrying on a retail pharmacy business at the premises4;
(3) the name under which the business carried on at the premises trades5;
(4) the number of the entry of the premises entered in the register6;
(5) the date of the first, and any subsequent, entry of the premises entered in the register7;
(6) the period for which the entry of the premises entered in
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234