861. Appeals against decisions of the General Council.

A person aggrieved by the decision of the General Council1 on an appeal against a decision of the registrar may appeal to the County Court2. A person aggrieved by a decision by (1) a decision of the General Council imposing conditions3; (2) a decision by the General Council4 requiring an exempt person to complete an adaptation period, or pass an aptitude test, in connection with becoming entitled5 to have access to, and to pursue, the profession of chiropractic in the United Kingdom; or (3) a decision of the General Council to send an alert about a person6, may appeal