The following decisions are appealable registration decisions1:
(1) a decision on an appropriate application2 not to register the applicant3 as a fully registered medical practitioner4;
(2) a decision on an application5 not to register the applicant6 as a fully registered medical practitioner7;
(3) a decision8 to require an exempt person9 to complete an adaptation period, or pass an aptitude test, in connection with becoming entitled10 to pursue the profession of medical practitioner in the United Kingdom11;
(4) a decision on an application12 not to register the applicant13 provisionally14;
(5) a decision on an application15 not to register the applicant16
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234