A licence for treatment may authorise any of the following in the course of providing treatment services1:
(1) bringing about the creation of embryos in vitro2;
(2) procuring, keeping, testing, processing or distributing embryos3;
(3) procuring, testing, processing, distributing or using gametes4;
(4) using embryos for the purposes of training persons in embryo biopsy, embryo storage or other embryological techniques5;
(5) other practices to secure that embryos are in a suitable condition to be placed in a woman
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234