(1) the landlord1 is a private registered provider of social housing2 or a registered social landlord3;
(2) the assured tenancy is not a shared ownership lease4;
(3) in breach of an express or implied term of the tenancy, a tenant under the tenancy5 has sublet or parted with possession of the whole or part of the dwelling house6;
(4) the tenant has ceased to occupy the dwelling house as the tenant's only or principal home7; and
(5) the tenant has received money as a result of the conduct described in head (3) above8
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234