729. Service of notice of increase.

It is possible for the landlord to seek to increase the rent currently payable by giving a notice of increase to the tenant1, which must be in the prescribed form2. Notwithstanding that such a notice relates to statutory periods3, it may be served during a contractual period4. Where a notice of increase is served during a contractual period and the protected tenancy5 could, by a notice to quit served by the landlord