In the case of a registered estate1 in land2, the following dispositions are required to be completed by registration, namely the grant of a term of years absolute3:
(1) for a term of more than seven years4 from the date of the grant;
(2) to take effect in possession after the end of the period of three months beginning with the date of the grant;
(3) under which the right to possession is discontinuous;
(4) in pursuance of the right to buy under Part V of the Housing Act 19855; or
(5) in circumstances6 where there is a disposal
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234