286. Other persons entitled to exercise CRAR.

The following persons may exercise commercial rent arrears recovery ('CRAR')1, in addition to the landlord2:


    (1)     a receiver appointed by a court in relation to the immediate reversion3;


    (2)     a receiver appointed by a mortgagee under the Law of Property Act 1925, 4who may exercise the power to demand and recover income in the name of the mortgagor or the mortgagee5;


    (3)     a mortgagee or mortgagor where that person is included in the statutory definition of a 'landlord' for these purposes