319. Non-domestic energy efficiency regulations.

The Secretary of State1 must make regulations2 for the purpose of securing that a landlord of a non-domestic private rented PR property (a 'non-domestic PR property')3:


    (1)     which is of such description of non-domestic PR property as is provided for by the regulations4;


    (2)     in relation to which there is an energy performance certificate5; and


    (3)     which falls below such level of energy efficiency, as demonstrated by the energy performance certificate, as is provided for by the regulations6,

may not let the property until the landlord has complied with the obligation to make to the property such relevant energy efficiency