The following matters must, in default of agreement, be determined by the appropriate tribunal1, namely:
(1) the price payable2 for a house3 and premises4;
(2) the amount of the rent to be payable5, whether originally or on a revision, for a house and premises;
(3) the amount of any costs of enfranchisement or extension payable by the tenant6;
(4) the amount of any compensation payable to a tenant for the loss of a house and premises7;
(5) the amount of the appropriate sum to be paid into court by the tenant for the execution of a conveyance where the
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234