940. Ground 6: redevelopment.

The court1 must make an order for possession where the landlord2 who is seeking possession or, if that landlord is a non-profit registered provider of social housing3, registered social landlord4, or charitable housing trust5, or, where the dwelling house is social housing within the meaning of Part 2 of the Housing and Regeneration Act 20086, a profit-making registered provider of social housing, a superior landlord intends to demolish or reconstruct the whole or a substantial part of the dwelling house7 or to carry out substantial works on the dwelling house or any part of it or any building of