782. Case 9: premises required for landlord or certain relatives.

An order for possession1 may be made without proof of alternative accommodation, if the court considers it reasonable2 to do so, where the dwelling house is reasonably required3 by the landlord4 for occupation as a residence for himself5, or for any son or daughter of his over 18 years of age6, or for his father or mother or, if the dwelling house is let7 on or subject to a regulated tenancy8, the father or mother of his spouse or civil partner9. A landlord may seek possession although the need for accommodation is not presently established provided that need is