779. Case 5: notice to quit by the tenant.

An order for possession1 may be made without proof of alternative accommodation, if the court considers it reasonable2 to do so, where the tenant3 has given notice to quit and, in consequence of that notice, the landlord4 has contracted to sell or let5 the dwelling house or has taken any other steps as the result of which he would, in the court's opinion, be seriously prejudiced if he could not obtain possession