777. Case 3: neglect of dwelling house.

An order for possession1 may be made without proof of alternative accommodation, if the court considers it reasonable2 to do so, where:


    (1)     the condition of the dwelling house has, in the court's opinion, deteriorated owing to acts of waste by, or the neglect or default of, the tenant3 or any person residing or lodging with him or any subtenant of his4; and