1152. Approval of redevelopment schemes for purposes of making an order for possession.

The appropriate national authority1 (or, where the landlord2 is a private registered provider of social housing, the Regulator of Social Housing3) may, on the application of the landlord, approve4 a scheme for the disposal5 and redevelopment6 of an area of land consisting of or including the whole or part of one or more dwelling houses7.

The appropriate national authority (or the Regulator of Social Housing, as the case may be8) may, on the application of the landlord, approve a variation of a scheme previously approved by it and may in particular approve a variation adding land to the area subject