741. Application for registration of rent.

An application for the registration of a rent for a dwelling house may be made to the rent officer1 by the landlord2 or the tenant3, or jointly by the landlord and the tenant, where there is a regulated tenancy4 of the dwelling house5. Any such application must be in the prescribed form6 and must:


    (1)     specify the rent which it is sought to register7;


    (2)     where the rent includes any sum payable by the tenant to the landlord for services and the application is made by the landlord, specify that sum and be accompanied by details of the expenditure