730. Amendment of notice of increase.

If the County Court is satisfied that any error or omission in a notice of increase1 is due to a bona fide mistake on the part of the landlord2, the court may by order amend the notice by correcting any errors or supplying any omission therein which, if not corrected or supplied, would render the notice invalid and, if the court so directs, the notice as so amended has effect and is deemed to have had effect as a valid notice