The Permanent Court of Arbitration (the 'PCA') was established in 1899 as a facility through which states parties to the Hague Conventions of 1899 and 1907 may establish ad hoc arbitral tribunals to hear particular cases1. The PCA, which is based in The Hague, consists of an Administrative Council that oversees its policies and budgets, a panel of independent potential arbitrators known as the Members of the Court, and a secretariat, known as the International Bureau, headed by a Secretary-General. The International Bureau functions as a registry for arbitral tribunals at the
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234