Where an application form is specified1 an application for leave to remain must comply with the following requirements2:
(1) the application must be made using the specified form3;
(2) where a fee is to be paid, it must be paid in full in accordance with the process set out in the application form4;
(3) all mandatory sections of the application form must be completed5;
(4) if the applicant is required to provide biometric information, such information must be provided as specified6;
(5) the applicant must provide proof of identity in accordance with the process set out in the application
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234