The requirements for a person seeking entry clearance or leave to enter the United Kingdom1 as a short-term student (child) are that he:
(1) does not fall for refusal under the general grounds for refusal2;
(2) is aged under 163;
(3) has been accepted on a course of study which is to be provided by an accredited institution which is not an academy or state-funded school4;
(4) does not intend to study at an academy or state-funded school5;
(5) intends to leave the United Kingdom at the end of six months6;
(6) does not intend to study in the
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234