81. Representatives of overseas businesses: leave to enter.

The requirements to be met by a person seeking leave to enter the United Kingdom1 as a representative of an overseas business are that he:


    (1)     has been recruited and taken on as an employee outside the United Kingdom of a business which has its headquarters and principal place of business outside the United Kingdom2;


    (2)     is seeking entry to the United Kingdom:


      (a)     as a senior employee of an overseas business which has no active branch, subsidiary or other representative in the United Kingdom with full authority to take operational decisions on behalf of the overseas business for