An authorised person may require an individual who makes an application:
(1) for entry clearance, save when the applicant is required to apply simultaneously for a biometric immigration document1;
(2) for leave to enter the United Kingdom2 where the person seeking leave to enter presents a Convention travel document3 endorsed with an entry clearance for that journey to the United Kingdom4;
(3) an application for a transit visa5;
(4) an application for a document issued as evidence that a person who is not a national of an EEA state or a national of Switzerland is entitled to enter or remain in the United Kingdom; or6,
(5) an application for leave to enter or remain in the United Kingdom made un
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234