All visitors, except for those visiting the United Kingdom under the ADS agreement1, are permitted to undertake the following activities2 while they are in the United Kingdom3:
(1) visit friends and family and/or visit the United Kingdom for a holiday4;
(2) undertake incidental volunteering5;
(3) general business activities6;
(4) certain intra-corporate activities7;
(5) engage in discussions to secure funding in order to join, set up or take over a business in the United Kingdom8;
(6) an employee of a foreign manufacturer or supplier may install, dismantle, repair, service or advise on equipment, computer
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234