Entry clearance and limited leave to enter as the partner1 of a member of HM Forces2 will be granted3 to an applicant who:
(1) is outside the United Kingdom4;
(2) has made a valid application for entry clearance or leave to enter as the partner of a member of HM Forces5;
(3) does not fall to be refused on the grounds of suitability6;
(4) meets the general eligibility requirements7;
(5) meets the English language requirements8; and
(6) meets the financial requirements9.
Entry clearance and indefinite leave to enter as the partner of a member of HM Forces will be granted10
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234