100. Former servicemen who are foreign or Commonwealth citizens.

The requirements for indefinite leave to enter the United Kingdom1 as a foreign or Commonwealth citizen discharged from HM Forces are that the applicant:


    (1)     has completed at least four years' service with HM Forces2;


    (2)     was discharged from HM Forces on completion of engagement3;


    (3)     was not discharged from HM Forces more than two years prior to the date on which the application is made4;


    (4)     holds a valid United Kingdom entry clearance for entry in that capacity5; and


    (5)     does not fall for refusal under the general grounds for refusal6.

A person seeking indefinite leave to enter the