The requirements for indefinite leave to enter the United Kingdom1 as a foreign or Commonwealth citizen discharged from HM Forces are that the applicant:
(1) has completed at least four years' service with HM Forces2;
(2) was discharged from HM Forces on completion of engagement3;
(3) was not discharged from HM Forces more than two years prior to the date on which the application is made4;
(4) holds a valid United Kingdom entry clearance for entry in that capacity5; and
(5) does not fall for refusal under the general grounds for refusal6.
A person seeking indefinite leave to enter the
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234