Any document to be provided to the First-tier Tribunal1 or any person under the rules of procedure2, a practice direction or a direction must be:
(1) delivered, or sent by post, to an address3;
(2) sent via a document exchange to a document exchange number or address4;
(3) sent by fax to a fax number5;
(4) sent by e-mail to an e-mail address6; or
(5) sent or delivered by any other method7,
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234