The following provisions1 apply to:
(1) designated customs officials2;
(2) immigration officers3;
(3) the Secretary of State in so far as he has general customs functions4;
(4) the Secretary of State in so far as he has functions relating to immigration, asylum or nationality5;
(5) the Director of Border Revenue and any person exercising functions of the Director6;
(6) a chief officer of police7; and
(7) Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs8.
The persons specified above9 must share information which:
(a) is obtained or held in the exercise of a power specified by the
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234