In determining whether or not to make an integration loan1 the Secretary of State2 must take into account (in addition to other matters appearing to him to be relevant):
(1) the length of time since the applicant3 was granted leave to enter or remain4;
(2) the applicant's financial position5;
(3) the applicant's likely ability to repay an integration loan6;
(4) the information provided by the applicant as to his intended use of an integration loan7; and
(5) the available budget8 for integration loans9.
In making a decision on an application for an integration loan the Secretary of State may take
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234