If immigration bail1 is granted to a person, it must be granted subject to one or more of the following:
(1) a condition requiring the person to appear before the Secretary of State2 or the First-tier Tribunal3 at a specified time and place4;
(2) a condition restricting the person's work, occupation or studies in the United Kingdom5;
(3) a condition about the person's residence6;
(4) a condition requiring the person to report to the Secretary of State or such other person as may be specified7;
(5) an electronic monitoring condition8;
(6) such other conditions as the person granting immigration
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234