A 'relevant change of circumstances' occurs in relation to a supported person1 if he or a dependant2 of his:
(1) is joined in the United Kingdom3 by a dependant or, as the case may be, another dependant, of the supported person4;
(2) receives or gains access to any money, or other asset5, that has not previously been declared to the Secretary of State6;
(3) becomes employed7;
(4) becomes unemployed8;
(5) changes his name9;
(6) gets married10;
(7) forms a civil partnership11;
(8) starts living with a person as if married to that person12;
(9) starts living with a person
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234