The following dangerous occurrences1 are reportable in relation to a quarry2:
(1) the collapse of any storage bunker3;
(2) the sinking of any water-borne craft or hovercraft4;
(3) following a blasting operation, the projection of any material beyond the designated danger zone5 or the projection of any material which caused or might have caused injury6;
(4) any misfire7;
(5) any event (including any movement of material or any fire) which indicates that a tip to which the Quarries Regulations 19998 apply is or is likely to become insecure9;
(6) any movement or failure of an excavated slope or face
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234