565. Appeals against notices in regard to REACH.

Where a person is served with a prohibition notice, improvement notice or enforcement notice1 by the Health and Safety Executive2, the Office for Nuclear Regulation3 or a local (health and safety) authority4, that person may appeal that notice5. An appeal may be made to an employment tribunal6. The tribunal may cancel or affirm the notice and, if it affirms it, may do so in its original form or with such modifications as the tribunal may in the circumstances see fit7.

In the case of an improvement notice, the bringing of the appeal has the effect of suspending the operation of