229. Transfer of part.

A transfer of part of a registered title must be in Form TP1 (or in the case of a transfer of part under power of sale, TP2)1. All of the matters relating to the transfer of the whole2 will be relevant to a sale of part but the following will also be required either in addition to or in substitution for those matters.

The sale is made by reference to the seller's existing title number. A new title number for the part being sold will be allocated by the Land Registry on registration of the transaction3.

A clear description of the