491. Transfer.

The benefit of an existing rentcharge must be transferred by deed. Where the rentcharge is registered, Form TR11 should be used and the necessary express assignment of the benefit of the covenant for payment should be inserted in the Additional Provisions Panel of Form TR1. The benefit of a covenant for payment of the rentcharge must be expressly assigned