The following matters are dealt with by Form CON29R1:
(1) planning and building decisions and pending applications2;
(2) any designations of land use for the property or the area contained in any existing or proposed development plan3;
(3) details of whether roads, footways or footpaths named in the search application are or will be maintainable at public expense;
(4) whether land is required for a public purpose or is to be acquired for road works;
(5) whether the property is served by a sustainable drainage system for which there will be a surface water drainage charge4;
(6) proposals for
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234