The following matters are dealt with by Form CON29O1:
(1) whether local authority approval has been given for any traffic schemes2 for the roads, footways or footpaths named in the search application;
(2) proposals for new privately constructed roads within 200 metres of the property or the alteration or improvement of an existing road;
(3) entries relating to the control of advertisements;
(4) whether any planning permission has been terminated by a completion notice3;
(5) whether the property lies within a National Park4 or area of outstanding natural beauty5;
(6) the existence of pipelines within 30.48 metres (100 feet)
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234