Most standard forms of general pre-contract enquiries will deal with the following matters:
(1) ownership and maintenance of boundaries;
(2) disputes over the property or its use1;
(3) disclosure of any notices affecting the property2;
(4) disclosure of guarantees3;
(5) the availability of mains services and their routes to and through the property;
(6) adverse rights4;
(7) whether any restrictions over the property, such as restrictive covenants, have been observed, together with details of their breach (if any) or consents given to waive any past breach;
**Trials are provided to all LexisPSL and LexisLibrary content, excluding Practice Compliance, Practice Management and Risk and Compliance, subscription packages are tailored to your specific needs. To discuss trialling these LexisPSL services please email customer service via our online form. Free trials are only available to individuals based in the UK. We may terminate this trial at any time or decide not to give a trial, for any reason. Trial includes one question to LexisAsk during the length of the trial.
To view the latest version of this document and millions of others like it, sign-in to LexisLibrary or register for a free trial.
EXISTING USER? SIGN IN
TAKE A FREE TRIAL
0330 161 1234